HVAC systems are used both to heat and cool your home by circulating the indoor air in your house. House dust is the worst culprit for causing indoor allergy and asthma symptoms. Dust gets trapped and collected inside ventilation systems which decreases the efficiency of your system and results in higher energy bills, while also making the indoor air quality in your home worse. High humidity increases the build up of dust and contaminates in your system, while low humidity increases the circulation of contaminates in your home. We can provide you with a free indoor air quality testing to make certain you and your family breathe healthy air inside your home.
Research by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has shown that cleaning your HVAC system may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing dust and buildup from your system to allow for less restrictive air flow. Cleaning your system increases energy efficiency and decreases the likely hood of your system breaking down therefor increasing its overall lifespan.
– If you have smokers in your household
– If you own pets that shed high amounts of hair or dander
– If you live in a new or recently remodeled home
– If you suffer from allergies or asthma
– If you notice high amounts of dust accumulation on home furniture
– If you notice poor air flow
– If you suffer from headaches, nausea or experience eye irritation
– If it has been longer than one year since you have had your home air ducts professionally cleaned
Air ducts have been known to collect a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect health, such as mold, fungi, bacteria, dead skin cells, cooking oils, and very small particles of dust. The removal of such contaminants from your air ducts can provide many various health benefits along with helping to fight allergies, asthma, bronchitis, sinus problems, eye irritation, migraines, nasal congestion, musty odors, headaches and even excess dust on furniture.